- March 3, 2015 at 6:18 pm #1185cflvrijhoffParticipant
I can play Youtube films with the Chrome browser via Chromecast to my TV, no problem so I know Chromecast can talk to my TV. However when I try to do the same with Videostream: NOGO. The Chromecast is NOT recognised. I can see Chromecast on the network so that is not the problem. I would not mind going for the Videostream Premium, but want to make sure it works !
Hoping to get some advice from the forum.
- March 4, 2015 at 12:58 pm #1187simonKeymaster
What do you mean Chromecast is not recognized? Any error messages?
If you are reproduce the problem, you can contact the developers of Videostream.
- March 5, 2015 at 3:22 pm #1189cflvrijhoffParticipant
I am perfectly able to reproduce the problem and if you want I can send you a word document describing it with screen dumps but I have sent my question to Google already some time ago (no answer)and desparately tried to find the Videostream developers but to no avail. Perhaps you can help me providing an email address or www URL
- March 6, 2015 at 11:35 am #1190
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.