- May 16, 2014 at 7:21 am #273gideonarielParticipant
I purchased the Chromecast and installed it. I can see on the large Sharp TV that it is waiting for casting. Also, it searching on my notebook. But nothing happen.
I did install the extensions for Chromecast on my Notebook.
I could see the WiFi for chromecast for a while when I was installing. But it disappeared and I am only connected to my WiFi.
Any solutions? I read everything and tried everything….
- May 16, 2014 at 12:16 pm #274simonKeymaster
You need do it step by step. Did you finish the setup?
- October 5, 2014 at 12:57 pm #722KClark4Participant
I truly believe that this Comcast customer needs a much more detailed and HELPFUL solution to the problem…not just a sarcastic answer. I am having the EXACT SAME PROBLEMS he listed above.
- October 10, 2014 at 12:27 am #732simonKeymaster
Please note, this is a community site for Chromecast owners to help owners. For official technical support, you need contact Google.
If you do not give sufficient information, how can others help you?
As mentioned, you need finish the setup first.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.