Chromecast backdrop feature was officially released early this month. Now you can customize the TV screen when you are not casting contents through Chromecast.
What contents can be used for Chromecast backdrop?
Essentially, Chromecast backdrop allows you to fill the TV screen with the following contents:
- Your photo albums (private or public) in Google+. You can enable or disable albums one by one.
- Artwork from galleries and museums around the world via the Google Cultural Institute.
- News and lifestyle images from The New York Times, The Guardian, Saveur and other provides. This currently is for US users only possibly due to content distribution restrictions.
- Satellite imagery of some of the hardest-to-reach places on Earth from Google Maps.
- Photos from the Google+ community
You can enable or disable these contents individually from your Android devices or iOS devices.
More interestingly, you can even learn more about the current … Continue to read the post....