What contents can be used for Chromecast backdrop?
Essentially, Chromecast backdrop allows you to fill the TV screen with the following contents:
- Your photo albums (private or public) in Google+. You can enable or disable albums one by one.
- Artwork from galleries and museums around the world via the Google Cultural Institute.
- News and lifestyle images from The New York Times, The Guardian, Saveur and other provides. This currently is for US users only possibly due to content distribution restrictions.
- Satellite imagery of some of the hardest-to-reach places on Earth from Google Maps.
- Photos from the Google+ community
You can enable or disable these contents individually from your Android devices or … Continue to read the post....